Guests are welcome to join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and a business building morning!
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired!
Time for a cup of coffee? Then you have enough time to meet. No lengthy lunches in the middle of the day or early breakfast meetings (yawn). Join us for a caffeine charged power networking meeting Thursdays at 9:00am for about an hour and a half.
Facebook & Social Media Expert
Facebook for Business
What you will learn:
• How to set up a business page
• Mixing business with pleasure on social media
• How to attract facebook customers
ABOUT TOBI BOWEN
Tobi is the president of Everything Made Special Events & Marketing, a full-service event and marketing firm that works with clients to grow their business and brand through printed literature, internet presence, social media presence, branding, promotional product sourcing, and comprehensive marketing campaigns. On the event side, she's run events from 2 - 2,000 people and also functions as the National Sales Director for Your Brand Aide, a woman owned promotional advertising company. She is a graduate of Rutgers University with a degree in psychology and was in nonprofit management for 19 years with Resources for Seniors, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Diabetes Association and The Muscular Dystrophy Association in roles from Community Development to Executive Director. She serves on the Board of Directors at the following organizations: Raleigh Little Theatre, Health Affairs Round Table (HART), Women's Business Owners Network of Cary (WBON), Women's Power Networking/Coffee and Contacts and serves on the leadership team for The North Hills Networking Group and also Raleigh Entrepreneurs and Raleigh Small Business Networking Events. Originally from NJ, Tobi moved to the Triangle in 1999 and lives in Wake Forest.
Come for a business-changing discussion where we all find common ground and ways to collaborate with each other's businesses to take all of us to the next level.
Members and guests are welcome to our all-women's weekly meeting. Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. See you at 9:00 am for meet and greet! Come prepared with a 30 second commercial to share with us who you are and what you do.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business.
Thursdays 9:00 am - 10:30am
9:00am - 9:15am meet and greet
9:15am - 10:30am intros, presentation, discussion.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event (they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do presentations here and other chapters in the area
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Co-Organizer and Speaker Scheduler: Dana Zamrik
Co-Organizer - Eileen Batson
Membership: Paula Stell
Greeter: Kathy Godin