Guests are welcome to join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and a business building morning!
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired!
Time for a cup of coffee? Then you have enough time to meet. No lengthy lunches in the middle of the day or early breakfast meetings (yawn). Join us for a caffeine charged power networking meeting Thursdays at 9:00am for about an hour and a half.
Wordpress Wonder Woman
About Linda Carter of Wonder Woman Web Design
Yes, she has finally succumbed to pressure and branded herself the way the world has been insisting for years ("Linda Carter? Oh, look honey, it's Wonder Woman!") She's been designing websites since 1998. She has a film degree from Columbia College and loves bringing together words and images to communicate a message.
She loves working with graphics and developing visual branding, A strong writer and editor, she can work with no more than verbal bullet points from a client to spin out the copy needed to fill out the site's content, in a way that both search engines and site visitors respond to positively. She enjoys the mechanics and logic of coding and absolutely LOVES WordPress. She's been working with SEO so long she can optimize a page pretty much in her sleep. Wide awake she can be even more adept with it.
Come for a business-changing discussion where we all find common ground and ways to collaborate with each other's businesses to take all of us to the next level.
Members and guests are welcome to our all-women's weekly meeting. Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. See you at 9:00 am for meet and greet! Come prepared with a 30 second commercial to share with us who you are and what you do.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business.
Thursdays 9:00 am - 10:30am
9:00am - 9:15am meet and greet
9:15am - 10:30am intros, presentation, discussion.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event (they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do presentations here and other chapters in the area
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Co-Organizer and Speaker Scheduler: Dana Zamrik
Co-Organizer - Eileen Batson
Membership: Paula Stell
Greeter: Kathy Godin
Social Media: Robin Walls
Treasurer: Malia Fredrickson