"WPN Women in Business Member Spotlight:
Guests are welcome to join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and a business building morning!
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired!
Time for a cup of coffee? Then you have enough time to meet. No lengthy lunches in the middle of the day or early breakfast meetings (yawn). Join us for a caffeine charged power networking meeting Thursdays at 9:00am for about an hour.
Come for a business-changing discussion where we all find common ground and ways to collaborate with each other's businesses to take all of us to the next level.
Members and guests are welcome to our all-women's weekly meeting. Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. See you at 9:00 am for meet and greet! Come prepared with a 30 second commercial to share with us who you are and what you do.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business.
Thursdays 9:00 am - 10:15am
9:00am - 9:15am meet and greet
9:15am - 10:15am intros, presentation, discussion.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• share your business cards
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• hear a presentation or partake in a lively discussion
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join Women's Power Networking as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event (they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Be listed on our official website with info about your business
• Sign up to do presentations here and other chapters in the area
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
• Be eligible to be listed as a speaker on our Speakers Bureau page and so much more
Co-Organizer and Speaker Scheduler: Dana Zamrik
Co-Organizer - Eileen Batson
Membership: Paula Stell
Greeter: Meg McNally
Treasurer and Event Liaison: Malia Fredrickson