Guests are welcome to join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and a business building morning!
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired!
Time for a cup of coffee? Then you have enough time to meet. No lengthy lunches in the middle of the day or early breakfast meetings (yawn). Join us for a caffeine charged power networking meeting Thursdays at 9:00am for about an hour and a half.
The Debt Management Industry
The Good, Bad and The Ugly.
Now that the holidays are over, are you feeling overwhelmed with credit card debt?
Have you thought about calling one of those 1-800 numbers you see on late night TV?
Want to call those numbers you see on the side of the road promising to “fix” your credit report?
Come learn about the debt management industry and how it may or may not be able to help you.
Patricia Hoffman has spent many years in the banking industry, and for two years she worked for a non-profit debt management company here in Raleigh. She has coordinated the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University program, and counsels clients with their finances.
In addition, Patricia is a property and casualty insurance agent with Clark Insurance Agency.
Come for a business-changing discussion where we all find common ground and ways to collaborate with each other's businesses to take all of us to the next level.
Members and guests are welcome to our all-women's weekly meeting. Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. See you at 9:00 am for meet and greet! Come prepared with a 30 second commercial to share with us who you are and what you do.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business.
Thursdays 9:00 am - 10:30am
9:00am - 9:15am meet and greet
9:15am - 10:30am intros, presentation, discussion.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event (they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do presentations here and other chapters in the area
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Co-Organizer and Speaker Scheduler: Dana Zamrik
Co-Organizer - Eileen Batson
Membership: Paula Stell
Greeter: Kathy Godin