Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
to hear Lauren Paparone present on Take the Gratitude Challenge: Change your business and your life in 30 days.
Tuesday at Benelux Cafe. 309 Blake Street, downtown Raleigh. Starting at 8:15am For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings
Lauren Paparone is a customer relationship manager for SendOutCards, coach, trainer, and owner of Personal Empowerment Leadership Coaching.
Originally from Poughkeepsie, NY, she has lived in Israel and Minnesota before coming to NC in 1999. During a successful corporate career of 31 years at IBM, Lauren worked in over 20 countries and managed teams around the globe.
She incorporates her business expertise when working with business owners to show them how to value their customers, and grow their business through relationship marketing.
Lauren holds several advanced degrees and certifications in Professional Coaching, TILT Executive Coaching, Spirituality Health and Healing, Project Management, and is a Certified Trainer for SendOutCards.
Lauren Paparone’s truest passion is helping other people, and empowering them to reach their goals, and to bask in the oasis of success that exists and belongs to each of us here on earth.
The smile of an angel
The laughter of a child
The beauty of a flower
The persona of compassion
The Women of Power
By Vanessa Vendola March 2009
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites