Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business on Tuesdays 8:15am For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings.
Join us to hear Mary P Byrne-Halaszi present on;
Do you have the opportunity to do what you want to do every day?
All too often our natural talents go untapped. We can often find ourselves in situations, jobs, roles that are not truly suited to those talents and, the environments we work in can tend to focus on our shortcomings, weaknesses, lesser talents, rather than our strengths.
Do you know your top five Strength Themes?
Do you have 50 ideas for Action at your finger tips?
Do you know how to create a Strength-based Action Plan?
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites