You'll love getting to know Miller - he's friendly, down-to-earth, and he really knows his stuff!
The Lawson family has been serving the insurance needs of their Raleigh and Triangle friends since 1974. They believe is getting to know their clients personally and having you get to know them as well.
Miller was raised with On Your Side service and works daily to provide that same service to you and your family. He believes it's his job to protect you, your family, and your assets. Don't miss this!
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business on Tuesdays 8:15am For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites