"I worked for a menial's hire,
Only to learn dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid". J B Rittenhouse.
"...In a recent survey by the AARP they found that seven out of ten people have had to significantly alter their lives due to lack of funds - postpone vacations, stay in miserable marriages, change jobs, lose their business etc…"
Tomorrow learn from Mary P Byrne Halaszi about the nine traits of under earning; and hear about the seven strategies - practical steps - you can take to turn your business into successful profitability and for you to become a successful earner.
Join this vibrant group of empowering women in business on Tuesdays 9:00 AM For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings. Open networking before and/or after the meetings -
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites