Finding Your Focus; Are You Networking Effectively?
Erica Hartley, of the Great Raleigh Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Raleigh's Women's Power Networking's event coordinator, is speaking to her industry. NETWORKING. Her full-time occupation is connecting businesses to businesses, business to consumers and consumers to businesses.
Is your idea of networking just a stack of business cards on the top of your desk?
Do you get overwhelmed with vague connections?
Do you wish you were a better networker?
If so, you need to join us on Tuesday morning at the beautiful Benelux Cafe as we discuss effective networking strategies.
Learn why every business owner should incorporate a networking strategy into their business model and get to work building a foundation of referrals. Referrals that do more than sit on your desk or stay on your mind. Referrals that help you build your business.
"It's not what you know or who you know. It's what you do and how you treat who you know."
Please "like" us on facebook. Let us know what's going on!
Twitter; @WPNWorld #downtownraleighpower
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Tuesdays 8:00am For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
The smile of an angel
The laughter of a child
The beauty of a flower
The persona of compassion
The Women of Power
By Vanessa Vendola March 2009
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites