Marketing and Public Relations professionals Tobi Glovinsky Bowen [of "Everything Made Special"] and Victoria Niemeyer [of "Niemeyer Niemeijer Agency"] are teaming up to break down the branding dilemmas you could be facing in your business.
Part 1. Branding yourself.
Part 2. Branding your business. Since branding is perception and perception is basically reality in the business world, it's important to keep what's important to us in our business plans.
We'll touch on public relations techniques, logo branding, mixing socializing with working (sometimes it's hard to tell!) and most importantly eqipping you with tools and information to apply instantly to increase your brand, the brand of your business and almost everything in between.
8:10-8:30 power networking and :30/3:00 commercials.
8:30-8:40 Accentuating your YOU!
8:40-8:50 group discussion/questions.
8:50-9:00 referrals/recommendations/individual announcements
9:00-9:10 meeting wrap-up.
ALL MEN AND WOMEN IN BUSINESS OR NOT IN BUSINESS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND.
THIS IS A GREAT GROUP TO MEET, EVEN IF YOU'RE JOB-HUNTING!
Hope to network powerfully with you soon!
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Tuesdays 8:00am For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
The smile of an angel
The laughter of a child
The beauty of a flower
The persona of compassion
The Women of Power
By Vanessa Vendola March 2009
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites