Join us for our very last meeting of 2012 as we end the year with a wonderful and positive topic; motivation!
Our very own Diana Mattix will be giving us the inside scoop on tapping in to our internal motivational. This will not only help your business but hopefully every area of you life.
Share your business and your passion with us so we can share it with others! Visitors (Men, too!) always welcome. Only $1.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business on
Tuesdays 8:15am(networking) 8:30am(meeting start) For Coffee and Contacts METRO Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
The smile of an angel
The laughter of a child
The beauty of a flower
The persona of compassion
The Women of Power
By Vanessa Vendola March 2009
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites