Join the WPN downtown chapter to hear Julie Siebert present on;
Got office? Get Organized!
Got that million dollar client on the line but can’t find a pen to write down their name? Where is that list of presentations that show you would be perfect to speak to that corporation’s group? Lost a client because you double booked? Professional Eco-Organizer Julie Seibert of Healing through Organization will provide tips to help you get your money making area in shape! Three Key Points: What disorganization is costing you. Why getting your mind organized is essential. Planning your day is important.
Three Key Points:
What disorganization is costing you. Why getting your mind organized is essential. Planning your day is important.
Julie Seibert is the owner of Healing through Organization. She was the first professional organizer in the state of North Carolina that specialized in green for home and business. Julie’s vision is a more sustainable world created through peaceful, joyful, inspirational, organized spaces for living and work. She was awarded the 2011 NAPO Los Angeles Award: Green Award for Most Eco-Friendly Organizing Service and the 2011 Triangle Business Journal's Green Entrepreneurial Effort/Innovative Idea of the Year Honorable Mention Winner.
The smile of an angel
The laughter of a child
The beauty of a flower
The persona of compassion
The Women of PowerBy Vanessa Vendola March 2009
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites
Women's Power Networking