Healthy Foods That Make You Fat!
What does it mean to really eat "healthy?" Come hear Mary demystify some of your favorite healthy food myths. Prepare to be surprised-- and to make immediate changes for a big difference in your health!
Mary Baird is a Certified Personal Trainer and yoga teacher. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Human Services and Management, has completed a certification in Christian Counseling and two Advanced Leadership Training Courses with The Legacy Center. Mary also spent 3 years overseas doing post-war humanitarian relief work.
But on to the good stuff. Mary was headed for a career in Psychology when she realized that the mind-body connection (emphasis on BODY) held far greater potential for transforming client's well being.
She has been a personal trainer for 4 years with numerous client success stories.
Mary is a NC native, a happy newlywed, mom of 2 children, and one of those people who can and will irritate you with her cheerfulness. As Winston Churchill said, "For myself I am an optimist. It doesn't seem of much use to be anything else."
Delicious, nutritious food available!
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies