Time for a cup of coffee? Then you have enough time to meet and join us for a power networking meeting:
Every Thursday 9:00-10:30 Network 9:00-9:15
Recent Cocktails and Contacts....
Membership is limited to one woman per industry, though visitors of all business types are welcome. Contact the Heart of Durham organizer, Liz Losey, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We come together to network, learn, pass referrals, share resources, laugh, nurture, inspire, and celebrate success! Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. Come prepared to share with us who you are and what you do.
We meet at Saladelia Cafe.
4201 University Dr, Durham, NC
There is a spacious side room saved just for us. Delicious and healthy coffee, tea, and food are available, along with a friendly staff.
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and Contacts™: The Heart of Durham” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest:
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting.
• put your business cards in our card binder that is passed around during the meetings.
• do a 30 second presentation to the group about your business.
• hear a presentation by one of our members.
• attend one of the many networking events spotlighting great local guest speakers.
• get motivation and support from other successful women in business.
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our weekly newsletter - 60+ area, woman business owners will be notified of your event.
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group or any of the 18 chapters in the Triangle area.
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network.