Why use a Travel Agent? Malia Fredrickson is the owner and lead travel consultant of Clear Waters Travel. Malia uses her passion and knowledge of traveling to help others make their dream vacations a reality. She has been traveling since she was a young child and pulls from those experiences to help her clients.
Malia earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from North Carolina State University. After college, she went on to become a successful sales and marketing professional in the pharmaceutical industry. Upon birth of her daughter, Malia left the demands of the corporate world to focus on her family.
In 2010, Malia opened Clear Waters Travel, a Raleigh, NC based company, and now spends her time planning vacations for her clients and training with popular travel suppliers. She currently holds travel certifications from Disney, Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, and Visit Florida, with more in progress.
Malia enjoys traveling with her family and looks forward to exposing her daughter to many new experiences, places, and cultures. She enjoys working on her race cars with her husband, and can often be found spending her weekends racing them around tracks across the southeast.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Thursdays 8:45 - 10:00am For Coffee and Contacts™ Holly Springs Power Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings*
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network