We are ready to jump back into fall business! Come hear our fabulous presenter this week!
Joelle Roening with Legal Shield will present to us "IF YOU WERE MY ATTORNEY" Joelle has been a Legal shield Associate for 12 years with nearly 1,000 memberships sold.
She is Small business certified, Group sales certified, Financial Controller for a large manufacturing company for 15 years, Guardian for international students for 17 years.
Attorney’s rates vary from state to state but it wouldn’t be
unreasonable to suggest that the going rate in North Carolina is above $100 per
hour . . . Come find out how to protect yourself or your company!!
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business, a lunch time networking event!
Guests are welcome. Join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and build your business! Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries.
Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. Come prepared to share with us who you are and what you do.
Founded originally as Coffee and Contacts™ in 2007, Women's Power Networking Alliances for Business - Alliances for Life is a growing, national women's business referral network. WPN is the umbrella organization for monthly Power Lunches, Women Executives Roundtable and the after hours networking event, Cocktails and Contacts. Weekly Coffee and Contacts™ chapter meetings offer women a positive environment to grow personally and professionally.
11:30am - 11:45am Networking
11:45am - Meeting
Meeting starts on time. Please look at menu link below and Order when you arrive.
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and Contacts™ Preston, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
We are now on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/WomensPowerNetworking?fref=ts