We are EXCITED to announce our new location for our WPN Lunch group! We will be at Tribeca Tavern on the corner of High House and Davis Drive. This week Christina Shipman will be speaking on: Dressing To Your Assets. He presentation describes the 5 body shapes in a different light and shows how they will help us dress to show off our assets to the best!!
Christina Shipman, a clothing designer, seamstress and business owner for more than 35
years, founded Istina Design in 2010 and established a clothing line that
focuses on a woman’s body shape. Her goal is to help women dress beautifully
and confidently by understanding and embracing their body shapes. She shares
her knowledge as an expert, designs original ensembles for her many clients,
creates and sells a line of body shape conscious clothing
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business, a lunch time networking event!
Guests are welcome. Join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and build your business! Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries.
Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. Come prepared to share with us who you are and what you do.
Founded originally as Coffee and Contacts™ in 2007, Women's Power Networking Alliances for Business - Alliances for Life is a growing, national women's business referral network. WPN is the umbrella organization for monthly Power Lunches, Women Executives Roundtable and the after hours networking event, Cocktails and Contacts. Weekly Coffee and Contacts™ chapter meetings offer women a positive environment to grow personally and professionally.
11:00am - 11:20am Networking
11:20am - Meeting
Meeting starts on time. Please look at menu link below and Order when you arrive.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
We are now on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/WomensPowerNetworking?fref=ts