Come listen to a great speaker this week on branding yourself! Tobi Bowen will be our guest speaker.
American Marketing Association defines a brand as a "name, term, sign, symbol or design, or a combination of them intended to identify the goods and services of one seller or group of sellers and to differentiate them from those of other sellers." A comprehensive marketing plan integrates your brand at every point of public contact, and that's where branding comes in.
• deliver a clear message,
• confirm your credibility,
• connect your target prospects emotionally to your brand,
• motivate your clients and potential clients to drive more business,
• and create client loyalty.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business, a lunch time networking event! Guest welcome!
Founded originally as Coffee and Contacts in 2007, Women's Power Networking Alliances for Business - Alliances for Life is a growing, national women's business referral network. WPN is the umbrella organization for monthly Power Lunches, Women Executives Roundtable and the after hours networking event, Cocktails and Contacts. Weekly Coffee and Contacts chapter meetings offer women a positive environment to grow personally and professionally.
11:30am - 11:45am Networking
11:45am - Meeting
Meeting starts on time. Please look at menu link below and Order when you arrive.
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsPreston, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
We are now on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Cary-NC/Coffee-a...