add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Chicagoland Coffee and Conversation Meetup Group Message Board › Latte on Lincoln?

Latte on Lincoln?

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 3
I was looking into new local places that I'd like try out, I stumbled across to this place

4229 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago, IL

Have you heard of it? I was initially searching for a tea house but the one I looked for changed its name to the above.
A former member
Post #: 26

Seems like a good spot for a meetup.

Check out the place further and let me know more details. I can make a meetup there (You'll be the event organizer) if you're up to it.

I checked the schedule; better to do the meetup on a weekend as they close early on weekdays.

No One Special