Jun 24, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Submitters - if your manuscript does not conform to standard manuscript format and the specifications below, it will be deleted.
An example of a standard manuscript format can be found here: Manuscript Format or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuscript_format#Basic_manuscript_formatting
- Submit your manuscript in standard manuscript format.
- Submit your manuscript by the June 17th deadline.
- Submit your manuscript to our YAHOO submission site only.
- Submit your manuscript of 5000 words -- absolute maximum .
- Submit your manuscript in RTF format or PDF format.
People submitting for this Meetup:
Candace - continuing novel
Moss - continuing screenplay
Doug H. - new Erotica BDSM novel
Arthur - continuing novella
Dava - new alternate reality short story
Submitters, if you are unable to submit after you have been given a slot, let us know as soon as possible so we can find a substitute.
If your name is not listed above, DO NOT submit your work.
Critiquers - do not feel compelled to critique anything you feel uncomfortable critiquing. During the actual meeting, keep your comments focused on substantial items--do not nitpick every single punctuation, POV, or spelling error. Please mark up the manuscript so the submitter knows what you want to suggest.