Lake Terramuggus Sprint Triathlon

Join or login to comment.

  • Dave B

    Sounds like you all had a good evening - sorry I wasn't there. I'm getting ready for the Niantic Bay Tri this Sunday...meant to be a 40% chance of storms, so hoping we make it during the other 60% of the time :-)

    August 1

    • Kevin

      Good race last night, our relay team did geat. My friend Cheryl did the swim, Laureen did the bike and I anchored the red. We came in at 1 hr. 10 mins.

      1 · August 1

  • HurleyBurger

    Sorry I missed all of you! I wasn't sure what any of you look like hahaha! I hope everyone did well! I placed 70th overall. Swim was real slow, but I made up for it on the bike.

    August 1

  • HurleyBurger

    I'm here. Green shirt and tan shorts. Also my road bike is black and yellow stripes. Can't miss me!

    July 31

    • Nick W.

      Sorry Hurley just getting this now. Hope you made out OK. I'll remember my phone next time.

      July 31

    • HurleyBurger

      No worries!

      August 1

  • Ben B.

    Shaved 6+ minutes of my swim, Slashed 20+ minutes off total time......WOOT WOOT!!!

    1 · August 1

  • Kevin

    Anyone interested in doing this Thursday's Lake T event as a relay team?

    July 29

    • Kevin

      Laureen - I found a swimmer for our team to tonight. We will see you at the pavilion.

      July 31

    • Laureen

      Ok, see you then.

      July 31

  • Brendan R L.

    Darryl Hart is going alos, it will be his first sprint-he will be wearing our suit-please make him feel welcome

    July 30

    • Kevin

      Is he doing all 3 legs on his own?

      July 30

  • Kevin

    Laureen - I'll do the run, we just need a swimmer. Any takers for the swim?

    July 30

  • HurleyBurger

    Is there anywhere to shower or rinse off nearby? I'm going out with some friends after the race for dinner and drinks and don't want to spend the rest of the night in a sweaty tri suit.

    July 29

    • Nick W.

      Just the lake as far as I know

      July 29

    • HurleyBurger

      Lol. Well that doesn't sound very cleansing. Guess I'll just have to deal with being sweaty and stinky.

      July 30

  • Nick W.

    Sounds good let's plan on meeting there about 5:45. I'll have my tri suit on so I should be easy to find. See you then.

    July 29

  • Ben B.

    Should we meet up at the life guard stand again (I missed last lake T)? I've met a couple of you but we also have some new blood!

    July 29

  • Brendan R L.

    Ill be away this thursday, I hope you all have an awesome TRI-Hurley-nice to see you getting involved

    July 28

4 went

This Meetup is community funded

$5.00/year

Member dues are used to:
  • Cover Meetup costs
  • Have a reserve fund
  • Provide supplies or equipment
  • Improve Meetups

60 day free trial

No credit card required

After the trial you must pay dues to continue attending Meetups.

Cancel dues at any time.

Dues are billed each year.

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Henry

I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.

Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy