I'm planning to stay out pretty much all day if the weather holds. Let me know if you'd like to join.
I've got room for a couple more right now. If it fills up please join the waiting list and I'll notify you when a spot opens. People bail all the time, so there's a good chance you'll be able to get in.
Hope everyone is well.