Help support your MeetupChip in
Dogs are miracles with paws.
An adventure is defined as an exciting or unusual experience; it may also be a bold, usually risky undertaking, with an uncertain outcome.
We are an enthusiastic, engaged, and passionate group of people who love our canine companions and truly want to live life. Our group is very active, with a wide variety of events taking place each month.
The purpose of this group is to:
1. Connect and make friends and build community.
2. Deepen your self-awareness and explore life's endless possibilities.
3. Expand your knowledge and push the envelope.
4. Challenge yourself to make time for fun, personal growth, and friendships.
This group is for you if you:
1. Aren't afraid to take a bite out of life.
2. Desire to step outside the box.
3. Dare to lead a fulfilling life and are looking for a community to share in doing that with.
All events are designed to enhance your mental and physical well-being and create that sense of Adventure and camaraderie.
Examples of events include:
1. Biking -
2. Hiking -
3. 14ers -
4. Camping -
5- Snowshoeing -
6- Road Trips - Weekend get aways
We all have our own sense of Adventure so our events will be as diverse and exciting as our members.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner
2,544 Up the Creek Ski and Recreation
1,112 Life Embracers
4,705 Grey Wolves Adventurists