addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Canine Adventure Club Message Board › Boulder Paws

Boulder Paws

Marty
user 13826045
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Post #: 35
Here is an idea from new member Susie.,.......

I am a new member and I just wanted to let people know about a local Boulder County dog newspaper that I am starting called Boulder Paws. I would love to include any planned events or meetups in our calendar. I would also like to spread the word that we are looking for advertisers and our ads start at $39 for 2 months of advertising! You do not need to be in the dog business to advertise - we have realtors, salons, artists, etc already advertising. Please contact me with your email address and I will send you our Media Kit. We are also looking for dogs to be on the cover of our paper. I would love to see a Bermese Mountain Dog, but I am open to other breeds also. You can also submit articles or stories about your dog for publication. Please contact me for more info