Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board CiCGA- General Discussion Forum › Get your Indie Game the Movie Tickets today!

Get your Indie Game the Movie Tickets today!

Marc W.
MarcWilhelm
Burlington, VT

Wow!
So many of you are interested in Indie Game the Movie that the Denver Film Center is providing a discount promo code to avoid us having to deal with the logistics of a group sale.
They have made it very easy to get your discount tickets:
Purchase tickets online using the option of CiGDA member (Colorado independent Game Developers Acssociation.) If you've never come to a CiGDA meeting no problem, by attending the screening you will be participating in CiGDA. I founded it and I hereby declare you all honorary members so feel free to use this discount. :)
The discount option is LIVE now and available to everyone TODAY on the DFC website page.  Simply select your tickets at the $8.00 ticket option called CiDGA Members (again, you all may use this option to purchase your tickets.)
http://www.denverfilm.org/filmcenter/detail.aspx?id=24847­

We look forward to seeing you all:
Wednesday June 6th at 7:00pm
2510 East Colfax in the Lowenstein CulturePlex (past the Tattered Cover and Twist & Shout)

Bring friends and family, this is going to be a blast! Let me know if you have any questions.

Marc Wilhelm
Founder, Game Designer
CiGDA/ Fresh Aces Videogames

www.tinyurl.com/CiGDA-meetup­
www.freshaces.com