Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board CiCGA- General Discussion Forum › Alpha Colony adds Android support and needs your help

Alpha Colony adds Android support and needs your help

Christopher
spadesmaster
Boulder, CO
Post #: 19
I presented our Alpha Colony Kickstarter at the meeting in October. Given our heavy involvement with the group and our recent announcement to officially support Android regardless of our stretch goal level achieved, I am writing to ask for your support.

We have reached 60% of our funding goal, but now only have 4 days left and really need all the local Android developers to help support us, if they can! We have put so much time and energy into this project, I really need it to succeed and I think with our 150-page GDD we have a pretty fleshed-out and fun game that will bring joy to many.

Support the Alpha Colony Kickstarter

Blitzkrieg ('tanks in advance),
Christopher
DreamQuest Games
A former member
Post #: 66
I pledged. Not only to help out but because Alpha Colony looks like a lot of fun. I also tweeted it out (to my whopping 20 followers :)) and spread it out Facebook.

Good luck, I hope you guys make it!