Dave C.
BahamutZaero
Loveland, CO
Post #: 131
Hello everyone!

As Marc mentioned, I am helping to expand CiGDA by means of a northern, Fort Collins / Loveland meetup. We will share the same Meetup group as we are all one big happy family, we will just have a separe location to meet at.. Our northern Meetups gives those of us a bit north of Denver the same opportunity to meet and chat and network, just without all of the fighting with traffic.

I have created a new CiGDA North Discussions forum for us to discuss specifics to the northern Meetups. If you wish to attend, say hi over there! I will be posting a thread shortly so we can start going over meetup location, time, dates... All that good stuff.

See you there, Northerners! :)
Megan F.
shalinor
Group Organizer
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 27
I should point out that if anyone in, say, Colorado Springs area wants to form a CiGDA South - by all means, get in contact with me. I'm perfectly happy to have more folks using this meetup space for other CiGDA-related meetings.

The more we can centralize indie game dev folks in a user-friendly forum like this, the more cool indie dev we can inspire.