Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board CiCGA- General Discussion Forum › Signal-to-Noise Media Labs Video Game Audio Working Group

Signal-to-Noise Media Labs Video Game Audio Working Group

Jeff M.
user 40102432
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hey gang. After a year or so of running Signal-to-Noise as something of an underground group we're finally starting to make it more "public." While we dabble in lots of media, video games, and more specifically game audio, is a big focus so we're starting up a working group/Meetup specifically on the subject.

I know it's short notice but I'm trying to squeeze two meetings (one Dec, one Jan) in before the Global Game Jam and around the holidays. We're hosting our first Meetup tomorrow, Dec 17th, down at my studios, 8 Houses Down. I'm stoked on the interest in it, especially having only posted it for a few days.

While it looks like we'll have a lot of audio folks I'd love it if we could get a few more game developers. I'm pretty new to this and would love to get more input from the programmer side of things. If anyone is available we'd love to have ya!

http://www.meetup.com...­

Jeff Merkel
Megan F.
shalinor
Group Organizer
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 28
Sounds cool!