Colorado Product Meetup Message Board › Hiring: Project Manager/Quality Control Specialist
|A former member||
Project Manager/Quality Control Specialist
We're looking for a project manager/quality control specialist to join our team and help us take exciting development projects from inception through to completion. In addition to client facing project management responsibilities this role will also focus on quality control testing for the various apps in development. We need someone with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn.
The ideal candidate would have:
• A Bachelor's degree and one or more years of experience in project management or the equivalent
• Client-facing relationship management experience
• A desire to help with quality control testing and issue reporting
• A love for building high-quality software and some experience in collaborating with software developers
• Experience documenting business and functional requirements
• Ability to effectively communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent time management to coordinate projects and resources within cross-functional teams, prioritize tasks and efficiently manage day-to-day issues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Eagerness to be challenged
• A Boulder area address or are willing to relocate
InspiringApps is a team of app experts working collaboratively in an awesome downtown Boulder location. If you like autonomy, opportnity, and frosty beers on a Friday afternoon with a company that is getting ready to do the next big thing, this could be your gig.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A top-notch team of smart individuals
Interesting and challenging work
Awesome view of the Flatirons from our downtown Boulder office
To apply, send us a note to jobs [at] inspiringapps [dot] com including your resume and a cover letter.