addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Relaxed Philosophy and Movie Club Message Board › Passing the BSP baton...

Passing the BSP baton...

A former member
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to send out a quick note to let you all know that I am stepping down as organizer. As some of you know, I am an executive sommelier and starting up my own business as a wine consultant. Going forward in the Meetup world I will be focusing on a new gathering opportunity called, "The Wandering WineKnow Meetup". Please keep an eye out for it and join if you are interested in wine tastings, tours, classes, wine and food pairings, sharing wine, or drinking wine, etc.

In regard to BSP, I have offered it to someone in particular, but should he pass up on it, the Barstool Philosophy Meetup will be available for representation. A notification will be sent from Meetup Central, and I believe that there will be one or two weeks for someone to step up and claim it. If needed, I am happy to share any organizer tips that I have learned along the way, but it really is fairly simple to figure out and lots of fun at each event!

I have met some wonderful people through BSP and have made some great friends. Many thanks to everyone who has helped to make this Meetup group awesome! Cheers!

Danica