addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Colorado Scuba Meetup Group Message Board › anyone interested in a week in Kauai?

anyone interested in a week in Kauai?

Karen
user 11185505
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 2
I have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath ocean view villa in Kauai for a week in the middle of October that I may not be able to use. It's at the Marriott's Kauai Lagoons in Lihue. anyone interested?
A former member
Post #: 14
I wish I could make it out there in Oct, have been wanting to dive Kauai! Have you been there before, any tips on the island? I dove in Oahu and loved it! Good luck finding someone for it

Craig
Dan G.
dgoldan
Westminster, CO
Post #: 5
Hmmm, I have 2 weeks off from Oct 12-24. What is the rate?

Dan
Karen
user 11185505
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 3
Hey Dan,

The dates are from Oct. 8th through the 15th. can you get a couple extra days off? I only need $1,500 for the week to break even. I'm really bummed that I can't go. Always wanted to go to Kauai and I'm really surprised that I was able to get into a Marriott! they are usually pretty difficult to get through the timeshare because they give their owners preferential treatment. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit normally runs around $540/night. get a couple other people to go and it would be $500/person or per bedroom for the whole week! let me know if you'd like more details on the unit. Thanks!

Karen
Karen
user 11185505
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 4
I wish I could make it out there in Oct, have been wanting to dive Kauai! Have you been there before, any tips on the island? I dove in Oahu and loved it! Good luck finding someone for it

Craig

Hi Craig,

Never dove Kauai, but I also did Oahu and the Big Island. Actually haven't been to Kauai yet, but have always wanted to go. Unfortunately, October is too late to dive the forbidden island of Niihau. They stop running those trips in September. Everyone that I have talked to about Kauai say that it is the "best of all of the islands". Thanks!

Cheers!