Colorado Springs Local Food, Farms and Businesses Message Board › Where would you like to go?

Where would you like to go?

Bonnie
user 34014702
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hello Eaters,

I'm so excited that you've joined this Meetup!  Thank you for helping me support our local food businesses!  Not only is this a chance to try new things and meet people, but it's an opportunity to help businesses affected by the recent fire.  I chose Coquette's for our first outing because Manitou businesses have been hit especially hard.  What do you think of Fine Asian Cuisine (home of great pho) for a second outing?  It's at Centennial and Garden of the Gods and the owner, Cora, told me they had very few customers during the evacuation.

Is there any place you'd like the group to visit?  I would love to hear suggestions.  What times are best for you?  I'll schedule outings for a variety of days, times and meals, and throughout the city.

I look forward to meeting each of you!

Bonnie

www.HungryChickenHomestead.com
A former member
Post #: 3
I found a place downtown called PB & Jellies New York Deli. I think it would be fun to check out that place.
Here is their website.... http://pbandjellies.c...­
Bonnie
user 34014702
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 2
I've seen that place, but I've never been inside! I hear they have deli sandwiches too. What a great suggestion!
Jennifer
user 6442209
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 7
I wanna try the curry leaf
Pat H.
user 61394832
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Thats one I would like to try as well. The reviews I read were mixed. Sounded like people either really loved it or really didn't like it. I love curry and I think it sounds great!