Colorado Springs Local Foods Message Board › Meet Your Farmer Dinner at Motif Wed July 18th

Meet Your Farmer Dinner at Motif Wed July 18th

A former member
Post #: 18
Kevin Campbell with Full Circle Cuisine (fullcirclecuisine.com) and Motif is hosting a Meet Your Farmer Dinner. Here is more info from Kevin:

I would like to invite you to a special Farmer to Chef Dinner at Motif Jazz Bistro on July 18, 2012. Owners, Andy & Heather Darrigan are letting me hijack Motif's kitchen to cook up & serve a delicious, local farm inspired dinner for the evening.

And, we will be joined by a few of the farmers & ranchers that grow these natural foods in our community. So, please ask questions, buy them a drink and get to know the people that grow your food.

Dinner that evening is $35 per guest, plus tax & gratuity. Seating is limited. Hors'd oeuvre & cocktail hour begins at 5 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m.

Reservations may be made to;

Kevin@ 719 482 8082 or
Motif 719 635 5635

On the Menu;

Porky treats from Heritage Belle Farms

Calhan, CO. ~ Katie Belle Miller

Chicken Eggs in the Garden ~ A Joyful Noise Farm

Black Forest, CO. ~ Craig & Kellie McHugh

American Wagyu Beef ~ Callicrate Cattle CO.

ST. Francis, KS. ~ Mike Callicrate

Veggies from the Valley

Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, CO.

A Sweet Treat from Old German Bakery

Colorado Springs, CO. ~ Wolfgang Pontes

Bonnie
user 34014702
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
This looks so cool, Denise! And it looks affordable, which I can't say about every farm dinner I've wanted to attend. Can I add it as an event for the group?
A former member
Post #: 19
Yes, you can post. Dara and I are attending from the group. You pay at the dinner. I would note that people should make reservations as soon as possible since seating is limited. Cocktail hour starts at 5pm and dinner starts at 6pm.