Colorado Springs Local Food, Farms and Businesses Message Board › Real Foods group buy idea

Real Foods group buy idea

dee c.
Deecoons
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 107
I am interested in seeing how many individuals are interested in doing group bulk buys, many places like Green Smoothie Girl and local honey farmers, as we all klean kanteen offer bulk discounts.
I am in the process of trying to find out what type of offers we can get in discounts for honey from the Honeyville Colorado Bee company, I am also up for ideas if there is a CS honey farmer, that may be interested in a group buy. Please let me know if buying whole , organic food at a discounted price is an interest to you, as this is a lot of work and I would be happy to help start this program if others are interested in this type of BUY-In
Annie L.
kidsncatsndogs
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 767
There are already a couple of people doing buying coops. I do a Azure Drop once a month near Fort Carson. And Hunt and Gather is doing a buying club. And then you have AVOG and Austin Farms. Austin Farms has honey you can purchase.