addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Colorado Springs Magical Community Meetup Message Board › Calendar Clarification :-)

Calendar Clarification :-)

Branwyn
user 2418704
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
I've switched things around on our calendar so many times in the last week, that I've got people confused about what's when! So I thought I'd re-confirm, de-confuse, and clarify :-)

Scheduling parameters and the actualities of the Wheel of the Year mean that we're doing the--

• Tree Walk at September's Full Moon;
  • Pipe Ceremony at November's Full Moon; and
  • Personal-clearing-using-poppets at January's Full Moon.

Wow -- it's kind of amazing to see things on the calendar for January 2012, isn't it? How often do Pagans plan this far in advance?!? :-)

Hope all of you are having a powerfully wonderful and hammer-ful ThorsDay!!!

Branwyn