Help support your MeetupChip in
SANTA FE TRAIL
The Colorado Springs Walking Club is a growing group of people in Colorado Springs & nearby cities who enjoy:
(1) WALKING (and sometimes hiking)
(2) ALL Fitness Levels welcome!
(3) Meeting New People
(4) Natural Health & Wellness Events
(5) FUN, Social, FREE, Safe & Kid Friendly (for some events) way to exercise
(6) Explore interesting and great things Colorado has to offer at our special events!
(7) SINGLES Welcome, COUPLES Welcome, MARRIED Couples Welcome!
(8) JOIN Our FREE Club! - NO Member Fees and NO Member Dues.
Garden Of The Gods (below)
Black Forest (below)
Stratton Open Space @ North Cheyenne Canon Park (below)
See What Our Members Are Saying:
"I like that the group does a variety of activities.." -- Ryan
"I had a good time, met some really great people while getting some much needed exercise." -- Teresa
"Mia, I enjoyed my walks with you and your group. If you guys are ever in Anchorage Alaska check out the wide variety of meetups in our area. There is something available for all levels. Thanks for your inclusive spirit and hope to see you in Alaska real soon.!!!" -- Janetta (from Alaska visiting CO Springs)
"Was really nice. I had a good time chatting and walking with everyone. Thank you, Mia, for organizing!" -- Susan
“ Mia is a great organizer and engages all who attend! ” -- Janet
"I had a great time. It was fun walking and meeting new people. Also the weather was great. The view of Pikes Peak through the trees was magnificent." -- Bill
Hiking Garden Of The Gods (above)
Most of our events are free to the public. Sometimes special events are scheduled such as White Water Rafting, Movie & Dinner etc. If these are things you would like to attend then cost may apply; however, the organizer provides members with the names of the companies so they can pay the company directly.
>>> DISCLAIMER <<<
The organizer and founder of this group (and any other host, co-host of events or sponsors) are NOT responsible and will NOT be liable for any personal, physical or property damages, accidents or any unfavorable experience you encounter when participating in our group and events. If you have health issues or concerns then speak with your health provider before attending our events. Also, if you have health issues/problems/concerns (example: asthma, seizures, fainting spells, diabetes, hypoglycemic, allergic to bees etc.) then you are responsible for managing and maintaining your own personal well being and bringing with you any necessary medicine, first aid supplies, food etc. By joining this group and/or participating in our events you demonstrate that you have read this disclaimer, agree to hold harmless and with no liability to the organizer (Mia), co-organizers, event host, sponsors and other individuals who help assist the Colorado Springs Walking Club.
Did You Know ... ?
The founder and organizer of this group also has another Meetup group called the "Get Out Of Town Club" that has members from Aurora, Centennial, Denver, Denver Metro, Boulder, Fort Collins, Littleton, Lakewood and other cities north of Colorado Springs. Several times each year special events are scheduled for both clubs to participate in featured special events. This is an excellent way to participate in group activities, network and meet new friends as well as socialize in a stress free and relaxing way!
>> HOW TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT ?
1. Join our MeetUp group. (click "Join Now" button at top right section of this page and at the bottom left of this page).
2. After you join look to the Left Side of page and find the "Help support your Meetup" and the green "Chip In" button.
3. Click the "Chip In" button and show your support with the amount you are willing to give. Members who contribute $15 or more will be entered into our annual Contest. Prizes will be announced by email so modify your Meetup email settings to ensure you stay connected with us and receive our emails, events and announcements!
Founder & Organizer of the
Colorado Springs Walking Club and
The Get Out Of Town Club
1,353 'Learn to Dance' meetup members!
1,260 Exceptional Women
357 Business Networkers