We've had speakers present each month prior but this one will be an open discussion format. One general topic that has been on the list has been to discuss the different roles involved in developing and designing websites. As most clients can't afford to pay for a coder, front-end designer, graphic designer, UX specialist, content manager, web editor, etc., what are alternative ways to address each of these aspects.
Other areas of interest that members have expressed are below. We can cover any of these as attendees would like to contribute.
• JS - Coffee Script
• Responsive Design
• Deployment tools
• Version control practices
• Web development environment
• Google Analytics
• Photoshop file to HTML
• Illustrator uploads to SVG tags
• Illustrator tutorial
• Freelance aspects –how to create a freelance business
• Wireframing – architecture – web planning and strategy
• Web content strategy – Erika?