Colorado Backpackers and Colorado Tent Campers
I HAD A GREAT TIME MEETING EVERYONE... I SAY LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!
Meet & Greet
Meet new group members
Reconnect with old friends
Plan future group trips!
- Where:Howl at the Moon Rock & Roll Dueling Piano Bar in Denver LoDo
- When: Friday July 19th between 6 pm and 9 pm
- What: All attendees will receive:
- FREE admission to Howl at the Moon
- Two FREE drinks (Coors Light draft, Tito's vodka, or house brand liquors)
- FREE LIGHT buffet (while supplies last...don't be late!)
- Discounted drinks until 9 pm ($3 Coors Light drafts, $4 Tito's vodka drinks, and $4 house liquors)
- How: RSVP and show up! Spots are limited, so don't be "that person" who RSVPs for a spot but doesn't show...it's super lame!
Listen: we all know that going on trips to the wilderness with complete strangers can be a bit intimidating. What better way to kick off the 2013 summer backpacking season than to meet and greet your fellow campers and backpackers in the low pressure atmosphere of a rock & roll dueling piano bar? Take this opportunity to introduce yourself to the group, get to know everyone else, reconnect with old Camping and backpacking buddies, and plan some group trips for the summer. Feel free to bring a friend (or two)!
IMPORTANT: You MUST tell the establishment that you are with JEFF DILLAVOUs Happy Hour Party if you want free admission / drinks / buffet!
- Parking: Nearest parking is at the West Lot at 1961 Wazee St. I'm not sure of the exact cost, but I think it is $6 per vehicle. Streetside parking is also available for $1 per hour...bring change.
- Dress code: No dress code at the establishment, but in order to help us recognize group members I suggest we each wear an article of BLACK clothing (shirt, pants, shoes, glasses, gloves, fedora, anything!) That color selection was completely arbitrary...again
- Where to meet: Lets plan on congregating in the southeast end of the establishment (see floor plan below)
Howl at the Moon employs excellent musicians who are thrilled to take requests. Feel free to stay and enjoy the music after the party is over!