|Sent on:||Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:50 PM|
The person to contact is Bill Johnson at [address removed]
If you have a creative spirit, a good eye and enjoy being challenged, then you may have a very successful future with a video communications firm that is expanding, once again.
For over 25 years, Oswego Creative has produced high-quality video communications focused on connecting with audiences through inventive approaches and state-of-the-art video content. We passionately work at growing and expressing our clients’ identity and mission to their audience by leveraging strategy, creative messaging and video production expertise.
We are looking for a senior videographer/editor with the skills and experience to shoot and edit high-quality video content. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
· Tell stories through video including the ability to recognize a great shot and have the skill to get it.
· Understand the mood or direction of a piece, and have the skill to deliver it.
· Technical skill to deliver a story.
· Project a professional, friendly and whatever-it-takes demeanor to clients.
· Work independently as well as an effective member of a team.
· Quickly and efficiently video/edit without sacrificing quality.
· Work within a budget and under deadlines.
· Travel often (Usually several days at a time) to shoot at a wide variety of locations.
This position pays $50,000 and includes an excellent benefits package. If you are interested in this position, please reply with your resume and work reel, along with present salary information, and daytime contact information.