add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Colorado Professional Videographers Association Message Board Colorado Professional Videographers Assoc. Meetup Group Discussion Forum › 4-day intensive Video Journalism Workshop in Boulder, Mar 28-31

4-day intensive Video Journalism Workshop in Boulder, Mar 28-31

A former member
Post #: 1

Hey everyone - I'm a columnist with the Denver Post and an amateur video journalist based in Boulder. I am hosting Bill Gentile, a veteran journalist (pictured above in Afghanistan), to give his famous "backpack journalism" workshop in just a few weeks and only a few spots are left. Bill is a pioneer in this field and this is his first time coming to Colorado. I can get you a $100 discount if anyone here signs up. I'm taking the workshop for my first time also and excited about strengthening my skills. All the details on what Bill covers are here: http://videojournalis...­
Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting you sometime soon.