Ready for a mid-day, mid-week stroll through beautiful City Park!
Hi, I am Jenny Glick, and delighted to be your host! You can learn more about me and what I do at www.jennyglicklmft.com. I look forward to hearing more about you on our walk!
This will be an easy walk beginning in front of Spinelli’s Market at 11am. Bring your lunch (or pick up one of Spinelli’s amazing sandwiches) and we will stop for about 30 minutes to eat, connect, and enjoy the park together.
Terrain: (Residential/Sidewalk/Neighborhood Streets) Paved, grass, and dirt.
Schedule & Meeting Location: We will meet at 11:00am at the Spinelli’s Market (image below) and check in about our walking goals for the afternoon. For some it might be to relax, to connect with self or others, to breathe in the earth and surroundings of our city... I invite you to consider how you might want to be enriched through our time together! The sky is the limit so why not dream big!
4621 E 23rd Ave
Denver, CO 80207
- Parking & Carpool:There is free residential and commercial parking around Spinelli’s. There are also bike racks available if you choose to bike to our meeting place and lock ‘er up for our walk. Feel free to use the comment feature below if you are coming from another part of town and want to share a ride.
- Dog Friendly! Totally!
- Weather: We love our ever changing weather in Colorado! And we love it more when we show up prepared. Please come ready for what the elements have in store for us and I will keep you posted the day before our walk with more details.
- Breaks & Restroom Stops: There will be only a few opportunities to use the restroom at different points along the route.
Meetup Fee: There is a $5 fee for this Meetup Trip.
- **NEW LIABILITY WAIVER: Visit the 'Files' section of the Walk2Connect page (located in the 'more' section) to download the Walk2Connect Liability Waiver form if you haven't already. Please read, print and sign the Walk2Connect Liability Waiver form and bring it to the walk. - Thank you!
An openness to connect to yourself, others, and our place in a new way!
- Sturdy but comfortable shoes
- Light backpack w/water and snack foods or lunch
- Gloves, scarf, beanie
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen (and hat if you wear them)
- Bring many (thinner) layers depending on anticipated temperature and light rain gear just in case.
Feel free to contact me at: [masked]/[masked]