addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

A former member
Post #: 4
Just a quick many volunteers would we have to bake something for the vegan bakesale in April?

I already offered to bake something (not particular, if we had a lot of breads I could make cookies, whatever), but I'd like to add I could help with set up/clean up, too.

We'd also have to think about advertising. Would we want to post an ad on Craigslist or something before the sale?
user 11657167
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 9
I found the vegan group when you guys advertised for the movie last November. The poster was very eye catching in the exit of WF's on Academy. I am sure they would let us post bake sale info there. How about shops at Briargate if the library is a no go, that gets a lot of traffic? Maybe we could commute all of our baked goods up to boulder where we would have tons of foot traffic and would be sure to have a sell out? Pearl street? just an idea