Feb 23, 2013 · 6:00 PM
Heather and Paul's House
You are invited to our group's third annual Italian Potluck! The last two years the food was absolutely fabulous so come and share in what has become an annual event.
The winter months are a great time to enjoy some Italian comfort food. Let's share our favorite vegan Italian dishes that are delicious and dazzling without dairy. Some ideas:
The pastas: penne, spaghetti, ziti, orzo, fettuccine, gnocchi, etc.
The sauces: marinara, pesto, roasted red pepper, vegan ricotta, etc.
Toppings for pasta: olives, capers, artichokes, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, etc.
Vegan pizza and lasagna
Soups such as minnestrone or white bean
Breads for dipping
Desserts of any kind!
* 6:00 - 6:30 will be a meet and greet and dinner will be at 6:30
* Please bring an Italian themed dish or item to share that is vegan. It can be as gourmet as a lasagna dish or as simple as pasta, sauce, toppings for pasta or a loaf of bread like foccaccia
* Indicate in your RSVP what you'll be bringing so everyone can plan accordingly
* This is a kid friendly event, be sure to include children in your RSVP
* Directions to Heather and Paul's home will be sent out TWO days before the meetup
Our group looks forward to sharing the evening with "old" members and new members alike!