Mar 22, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Are you "Hungry" for warmer weather? With Spring just around the corner, let's spice things up and bring the warmth to us! This potluck will be centered around vegan Mexican, Latin or Caribbean drinks, appetizers, dishes, and desserts. Cozy up next to the bar in our theater room, as you take in The Gipsy Kings playing live in concert on our big screen. In addition to beer on tap and margaritas, we'll be serving up fresh "margarita" juices. This is a good opportunity to see the Omega 8006 Juicer in action. Our patio will also welcome you with festive lights and heat. The fun doesn't stop there; one lucky person will walk away with a copy of Terry Hope Romero's Latin cookbook, Viva Vegan, and everyone will leave with a small party favor. For the kids, a pinata filled with vegan treats will add to the fun!
- 6:00 - 6:30 meet and greet, drinks, appetizers
- 6:30 dinner
- Please bring a vegan Mexican, Latin, or Caribbean themed dish/item to share
- Indicate in your RSVP or in the comments below what you'll be bringing. This way, everyone can plan accordingly.
- This is a kid friendly event. Be sure to include children in your RSVP
- Directions to Shannon's home will be sent out TWO days before the meetup (Austin Bluffs and Dublin area)
We look forward to spending a fun and festive evening with you!