addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › The Yard House (located in Denver) has teamed up with Vegan Chef Tal Ronnen

The Yard House (located in Denver) has teamed up with Vegan Chef Tal Ronnen serving many vegan and vegetarian options

Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 109
If you find yourself in Denver or just want to make the trip for lunch or dinner, The Yard House is very veg friendly. Open in Downtown Denver (Sheraton Hotel) and Lakewood.

Tal Ronnen is a Vegan Chef and New York Times Bestselling cookbook author. Tal was recently involved in the launch of 25 new vegetarian and vegan options at The Yardhouse restaurant, using Gardein.

From their menu:

Gardein is a chicken or beef substitute made from soy, wheat, pea proteins, vegetables and ancient grains

Veggie Boneless Wings
Veggie Fried Chicken Strips
Veggie Beef Sliders
Veggie Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Veggie BBQ Chicken Salad
Veggie Chicken Caesar Salad
Veggie Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza
Veggie BBQ Chicken Pizza
Veggie Chicken & Avocado Sandwich
Veggie Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Veggie Chicken Rice Bowl
Veggie Penne with Chicken
Veggie Chicken Enchilada Stack
Veggie Orange Peel Chicken
Veggie (Mac + Cheese)
Veggie Burger

See their menu for a compete description of each. They specify which items may still contain animal ingredients.

The Yard House here in Vegas even put a flyer on the table promoting a Veg lifestyle.
A former member
Post #: 49
thanks for the info shannon!
user 12018383
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
That's really interesting! I worked at the Yard House in San Diego a million years ago, and I think they may have been the least veg friendly place on earth. I'll have to try the Denver one- thanks for the info!

I just looked at the menu, and I'm curious. They have the green dot to signify which dishes "may contain ingredients of animal origin", but not next to dishes which list cheese and/or mayo. I wonder if they're using Daiya/ Veganaise?