align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Valentine candy alternative (adorable stickers for all kinds of fruit - just

Valentine candy alternative (adorable stickers for all kinds of fruit - just download PDF)

Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 114
I'm so excited to do this with my girls (for their Valentine gifts to their classmates). Such a cute idea! Perfect for friends and family too! Office Depot has their own sticker paper (just print, cut out, peel and stick).

http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2011/01/naturally-sweet-diy-valentine/­
A former member
Post #: 57
this is really cute, thanks for sharing!
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 118
Hi Gail,
If you end up doing this, the 1" circle punch you can get at craft stores makes the task of cutting them out soo much easier than trying to do with scissors. Michael's has theirs on sale right now (40% off). I got the Fiskars "squeeze" punch.....very slick! If they don't happen to be on sale there, I think you can print one of their coupons off online.

Happy Valentine's Day!
A former member
Post #: 58
thanks for the tip shannon! punches do make things so much easier! we won't be doing this craft this year, but i will keep it in mind for the future!
A former member
Post #: 8
Oh how I love love love this idea!!! I am definitely going to get sticker paper and do this!!
Love ya Shannon!
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 145
So I thought I'd bump this up with Valentine's Day fast approaching. I may do this again. Last year I found dried fruit (individually packaged) at Costco. It included Apples, Strawberries, and Pears. Perfect for these stickers.

Anyone else have fun, healthy ideas?
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 177
I'm still loving this idea and will do it again this year!love struck