Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › upcoming Whole Foods cooking classes

upcoming Whole Foods cooking classes

A former member
Post #: 65
just wanted to share info on these upcoming classes...not sure if you need to sign up for the powers WF class, but i did include the phone number. space is limited at the academy WF class, so call to sign up soon! ~gail

Aug 8th 2011

Back to School Kids (Non)Cooking Class

3:00-4:00 PM

Whole Foods Market on Powers: 3180 New Center Point, Colorado Springs - (719) 622-1099

This course will cover: beans (more than the magical fruit), dairy free milks, oil free tricks and tips, healthy snack ideas, making fruits and veggies fun and undetected, nutrient-dense foods kids will love. Great for kids aka adults of all ages!

August 23rd 2011

Healthy salads and no oil dressings cooking class

6:00-7:00PM. Free

Whole Foods Market on Academy: 7635 North Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs - (719) 531-9999

Health Starts Here™ with Cindy! Come and learn how to make your salads super healthy with no oil dressings and fixins. All health starts here cooking classes are plant based, nutrient dense, whole foods, made with healthy fats and no oil. Please reserve your spot at customer service by calling 531-9999. Class is free, but space is limited
Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 168
Thanks Gail! I will post the Aug 23 event. Do you know if the August 8 (Non) Cooking Class is meat free/dairy free?
A former member
Post #: 66
no i don't know for sure...the academy store recently did a vegan back to school event for kids (which i did not attend), but not certain if this one is vegan. ~g