addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › CNN show rescheduled

CNN show rescheduled

Jay
user 8858691
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 11
For those interested, the show on CNN that was canceled twice already, "The Last Heart Attack" with Bill Clinton advocating a Vegan diet, has been re-scheduled for Saturday, September 3rd at 6 and 9pm.
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 137
A former member
Post #: 1
Here is a link to the CNN interview with Bill Clinton:

http://www.cnn.com/vi...­

I enjoyed it very much.

Barbara
Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 172
I enjoyed watching this as well. Did anyone record this to DVD? I would love to get a copy to maybe show at a potluck sometime. This would need to be a copy from the tv show as recording it from the online clip is a pretty poor quality when converting to watch on tv. Thanks!!