add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Vegan Fast Food Options

Vegan Fast Food Options

user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 173
Here are a couple websites to check out for vegan/vegetarian fast food options. Talking to people lately I was surprised to find out Panda Express has no vegetarian items. Even the vegetables....

A former member
Post #: 16
At the potluck, there was some debate (really, truly, fist punches and all!) (just kidding) over whether Taco Bell served any vegan items, so I emailed them to ask which items were cruelty-free. Hopefully, I will hear back soon and have some information for you guys. In the meantime, I read a letter from 2004 stating that the rice contains casien (link below), but that their company does NOT use lard. http://www.shwatchdog...­

user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 174
Here is Taco Bell's full ingredient listed on their website:

Also this website was interesting:­

Looks like the beans are not made with lard although the flour tortilla has mixed opinions whether vegan. Although their website does not show dairy so I am not sure if they used to make them different or not.

Let me know what they write back. I personally love Taco Bell especially on trips when all their is is burger places. So hopefully what they have listed on their website is true.
A former member
Post #: 12
One good option is the baked potato at Wendy's, omit the sour cream. You can top it with s & p or a vinaigrette. Have a side salad with it.