add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Support Xavier in Ten Minutes Max!

Support Xavier in Ten Minutes Max!

A former member
Post #: 21
Hey Guys! Looking for a fun night out in Manitou Springs? Let's support our veg. group member and animal rights advocate, Xavier, in the Millibo Art Theatre's production of "Ten Minutes Max." Each performer gets ten minutes to sing, dance, rhyme, etc., and Xavier's shadow puppet performance focuses on animal rights. How cool is that?

Tickets for Thursday night's show are $12 (7pm), and Friday through Sunday showings are $20. For more information please visit the MAT's website at­

*Please note: This may be a good evening to leave the kiddos with a babysitter as you never know what performers may do or say during their showcased time.

user 20360681
Manitou Springs, CO
Post #: 3
Hey you lovely people!!
I'm looking for a short and powerful quotes about animal rights to finish my piece.
Please send me you favorites, and their authors.
Hope to see some of you.
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 146
I'll bump up a "quotes" thread for you. Maybe something in there will help you. Good luck!
user 20360681
Manitou Springs, CO
Post #: 4
Hey!!! Since the next meetup is right before and very close to the theater where I'm performing my piece against animal cruelty, the owner is offering a buy one get on free deal to all of you if you come to the Sunday show at 2pm, it's off 21st. See you all the brunch, X
A former member
Post #: 5

Xav - This was a lot of fun and your ten minutes was pretty awesome!! cool